Currently available positions
Warehouse/Delivery Driver position available (Charlotte)
Compensation: 15-17/hr based on experience
Employment type: full-time
Deliver products on assigned route to Artisan Beverage customer accounts while meeting internal schedule and quality standards. Provide excellent customer service to customers by assisting with problem resolutions and proper communication to other Artisan team members.
- Organize and load product for delivery utilizing the manifest assuring the most efficient delivery route and schedule.
- Gather appropriate POS items for deliveries.
- Delivering product as per customer requirements (i.e. 2nd floor, receiving or reception etc) obtaining signatures and completing payment.
- Address and resolve customer problems as appropriate. Inform supervisor of outstanding issues.
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle and report any maintenance problems to supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 1-year of truck driving experience of a 24′ ft. or longer straight truck.
- 1 – 3 years in a service-oriented position.
- Must have a good driving record.
- Must qualify for an ABC salesmen’s permit issued by the state.
- Must be able to obtain a DOT medical card.
- Must have a valid driver’s license (no “major moving violations” as described in the employment application supplement and in accordance with applicable state law).
- Ability to lift up to 100lbs, navigate and read a map.
- Ability to use Encompass mobile to show proof of delivery and collect payment.
- Excellent customer service skills and dealing with customers face-to-face.
- Must be a team player and able to work well with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of safe work practices.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work without supervision; organize and manage time.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment in all types of weather.
- Ability to drive throughout assigned route in all kinds of weather and road conditions.
- Ability to work within tight time constraints in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours preferred.
- Previous light truck experience preferred.
- Experience with hand truck /dolly type equipment preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills required.
- Interpersonal skills a plus.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, push/pull, or balance weight for extended periods of time. The employee must frequently lift, move, and/or carry up to a maximum of 100 pounds by hand or may use dolly type equipment to deliver product to customers. The employee will regularly drive a delivery truck and must be able to enter and exit the truck throughout the day.
The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near the mechanical equipment. Drive throughout assigned route in all kinds of weather and road conditions.
Use the form on this page to send your resume and cover letter. DO NOT CALL. Only those who apply via the form will be considered.
Account Sales (Charlotte)
About The Position
Make friends and sell beverages! Are you outgoing? Do you have a passion for food and beverages? Join our team!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
“The sales team is a major factor in our company’s success. This position is designed for independent and creative professionals to service existing accounts and grow new business. We develop our sales team to become an extension of our suppliers and experts on our portfolio. Our sales team introduces clients to new products while helping grow sales for their existing products. Customer service is the driving force to continued relationships and it’s critical that our sales team provides the best service to our clients.”
An account sales representative is responsible for maximizing sales of supplier brands in the trade through effective territory planning, merchandising, and communication. These steps are the foundation for achievement of company and supplier objectives. Artisan team members are responsible for developing and maintain an organized list of key accounts in the territory (both on- and off-premise accounts).
- In-person account visits to cover a daily route via an established and efficient routing pattern.
- Analyze entire account base by visiting each account and determining the specific needs of each individual accounts.
- Able to utilize customer and account routing software to maximize time management.
- Establish sales and merchandising objectives relative to brand for each account by understanding company priorities.
- Prepare and execute professional sales presentations to customers by combining both the company’s priorities and customers’ needs.
- Understand company pricing and product programming information on a monthly basis by maintaining accurate and up to date records.
- Understand competitive pricing and product programming on a monthly basis by reading Beverage Media and other trade-related publications.
- Obtain appropriate distribution and volume goals of supplier brands throughout account base by presenting and selling based on the brands’ features and benefits.
- Target new customers within assigned territory
- Consistently reports to management regarding customer needs, product needs, and new product placements.
- High level of professionalism and experience working with well-organized sales oriented companies
- At least 2 years of experience in wholesale or supplier beverage sales is preferred.
- 4-year College Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Familiarity with Encompass software a plus
- Must be highly organized, have attention to detail and obtain good time management skill.
- Must have business acumen and keen negotiating skills
- Considered a “closer” and can provide evidence to support direct sales achievements
- Must have high-level communication abilities
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
How many years of Customer Service experience do you have?
How many years of Sales experience do you have?
Are you able to work in Charlotte, NC 28208?
Do you have the following license or certification: drivers?
Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?